Little Arches is one of the most distinctive boutique hotels in Barbados. An idyllic setting for couples just steps from the flawless white-sands of Enterprise Beach.
Little Arches is one of the most distinctive boutique hotels in Barbados. An idyllic setting for couples just steps from the flawless white-sands of Enterprise Beach. This Caribbean adult-only property philosophy is “affordable luxury” and is recommended by the leading hotel guide Condé Nast Johansens.
Built in a Mediterranean architectural-style unique to Barbados, the striking design sets a whimsical tone by use of locally crafted pottery murals. Nestled on a hideaway bay offering just 10 well-appointed rooms and suites, the intimate property has upscale facilities of internationally-acclaimed dining and privileged use of the championship golf course Barbados Golf Club (off-site).
Restaurants, Bars, & Lounges
Meal Plan: European Plan (room-only).
Café Luna the main signature restaurant offers dramatic alfresco style, with one-of-a-kind panoramic vistas to Caribbean sea from its rooftop location. A journey for the senses with international acclaimed dining that specializes in Pan Tropical fare by Canadian-native, Mark De Gruchy, Executive Chef and Restaurant Co-owner. Hours are 8:00 a.m. - 10:30 p.m. Dress code: Elegantly casual (gents; shirts with collars and long trousers). Cuisine served: Breakfast, lunch and dinner. In-room dining by Café Luna is available daily between 8:00 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- Amenities: Roof-deck swimming pool affording panoramic ocean views, Enterprise Beach, beach chairs, pool-deck chaise loungers, tandem bicycle, mini spa services, hospitality room, in-room dining, 1 restaurant, 1 bar, ocean view lounge, cliff-side wedding garden and Certified Wedding Planner, WI-FI internet, public computer, dry cleaning and laundry service, security, concierge, weekly hosted cocktail reception, and official partner-hotel of PGA rated Barbados Golf Club.
Meal Plan: European Plan (room-only).
Luxury Ocean Suite with Pool - Luxury Ocean Suite highlight is the terracotta terrace with private freshwater plunge pool. Each features a king-size bed, queen-size sofa bed, seating and dining area, convenience of a full kitchen, bathroom with shower, coral stone vanity with hand-made pottery basin. Each suite overlooks spectacular ocean views. Sleeps up to 3
Garden Jr. Suite with Whirlpool - This junior suite is charming with a private walk-out deck equipped with private whirlpool and pergola. Each features a king-size four poster bed, full-size sofa bed (some suites) sitting area, bathroom with shower and coral stone vanity with hand-made pottery basin. Overlooks tranquil tropical garden. Sleeps up to 3
Ocean Deluxe Room - Ocean Deluxe room features king-size four poster bed, sitting area, mini-fridge, bathroom with shower, coral stone vanity with hand-made pottery basin. Each room type is unique in size, layout and location. Some rooms offer a full-size sofa bed. Balcony or patio overlooks spectacular ocean views. Sleeps 2
Poolside Deluxe with Partial Ocean View - A poolside deluxe room features king-size four poster bed, sitting and dining area, mini-fridge, bathroom with shower, coral stone vanity with hand-made pottery basin. This poolside location with a semi-private balcony bestows ocean views. Sleeps 2
Garden Standard - A king-size four poster bedded room has a cozy appeal, is equipped with sitting area and stylish bathroom extras including coral stone vanity for his and hers hand-made and pottery basin. Sleeps 2
Number of Rooms
All accommodations of ten-(10) rooms and suites are fashioned individually in tropical décor with elements featuring air conditioning, ceiling fan, mahogany wood hand-crafted doors, artist commissioned watercolor paintings, Italian ceramic flooring, King-size bed with pillow top mattress (four-poster beds in most rooms), high thread-count cotton sheets, iron and ironing board, coffee/tea amenity, mini-fridge (un-stocked), sitting area, en-suite bathroom with shower only, hairdryer, bespoke pottery basin, Gilchrist & Soames skin care products, his-hers bathrobes, personal electric safe, direct-dial phone, satellite plasma TV, WI-FI internet, iPod docking station, non-smoking rooms, and nightly turn-down service.
‘SPAradise’ is the on-site mini spa, a garden inspired treatment room tucked away in a private and tranquil nook of property’s tropical garden. Treatments include massage and beauty rituals, manicure, pedicure and facials. By appointment only, hours between: 10.00 a.m. – 8.00 p.m.
Nearby Activities: The property is ideally situated close to dining, shops and nightlife by-the-sea at St. Lawrence Gap (3 miles by car). Nearby activities are surf lessons at Freights Bay, kite-surfing mecca events at Silver Sands Beach, scuba diving in Carlisle Bay, championship golf course Barbados GC, and Oistins Village Fish Market (famous Friday’s fish fry).
Cliffside Wedding Package
- Services of a Little Arches’ wedding coordinator
- All legal documents and transportation to and from the licensing office
- Services of Minister or Magistrate
- Tropical wedding bouquet
- Buttonhole flower for the wedding couple
- Petal aisle and tropical flower arrangement for the signing table
- Cliffside cold towel and water service
- Professional photography- 24 exposures, 5x7 prints in an album with digitals saved to CD
- One tier wedding cake for two
- Café Luna candlelit dinner for two (includes an appetizer and main course)
- 1 Bottle of Champagne (served with dinner or saved for later)
- *Terms and conditions apply - See your Certified Destination Wedding Specialist for more information.