Ocean Two is a 4 star, beachfront resort on the south coast of Barbados offering unparalleled luxury and service. Ocean Two offers a wide variety of amenities and exclusive facilities to compliment our exquisitely furnished hotel rooms and suites.
Ocean Two is a 4 star, beachfront resort on the south coast of Barbados offering unparalleled luxury and service. Ocean Two offers a wide variety of amenities and exclusive facilities to compliment our exquisitely furnished hotel rooms and suites. Whether you are a couple looking for that perfect place to start your forever, a couple seeking a bit of solitude and romance, or a family, Ocean Two has something special for you.
Restaurants, Bars, & Lounges
- Taste - The open-air, restaurant has fantastic pool and ocean views and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- 'O'Asis - The inviting atmosphere of the Lobby Lounge is complimented by the warm tones of the glowing onyx bar top. Crescent shaped sofas and plush chairs provide comfortable seating for guests who wish to have a romantic evening for two or join new friends for pre-dinner drinks and snacks and post-dinner digestifs. On select evenings, the ambience of the Lobby Bar will be further enhanced with live music by a selection of local talent. Bar hours: 5.00pm – 11.00pm daily.
- Quench - There’s no need to leave the pool when cocktail time arrives! Simply swim up to our pool bar, Quench and order your favourite drink or cocktail! For those who are relaxing poolside, our drink service allows you to place an order with our bar staff and have your beverage of choice delivered to you while you relax on the chaise loungers. Or for those guests who are enjoying the beach, our flag service allows you to raise a small flag indicating service required and a bar staff will be there to take your order momentarily.
- Panorama - Raise your spirits and inhale the spectacular view, 8 storeys above the beach and ocean at Ocean Two’s rooftop patio with plunge pool and bar. The only rooftop patio in Barbados, Panorama offers guests a heavenly view from Oistins Bay to Needham’s Point as well as a view of the lush vegetation of the island. As the sun sets, Panorama is transformed into the ideal vantage point to watch the infamous “green” flash and the twinkling lights of Oistins Bay and the island provide the perfect backdrop to already magical setting. Patio and Plunge Pool open at 9.00am. Bar Hours: 5.00pm – 11.00pm. Adults only area.
- Beach: Ocean Two overlooks a secluded bay where the swimming conditions are ideal for those who wish to have a leisurely swim or soak. With the addition of boulder rocks and existing reef, just beyond the shore is a great place for a snorkel, water-sports activities or for the more adventurous, swim out a little further and enjoy a dive on the live reef. The beach in front of Ocean Two has luxurious lounge chairs and sunbrellas for Ocean Two guests as well as drink service.
- Pools: Ocean Two has a 150 ft. pool with a large deck and oversized lounge chairs with plush cushions where you will find yourself relaxing time and time again. Umbrellas are also available poolside for those who wish a bit of shelter from the sun. Tables with chairs are also dotted poolside for those who wish to bring the laptop down or perhaps play a game of scrabble or cards poolside! Or enjoy life like a celebrity in one of the poolside cabanas which are available for day rental and are equipped with a beverage and canape selection of your choice. Poolside drink and meal service is also available. Pool Hours: 9.00am – 10.00pm Beach towels are available complimentary through the Water Sports Operator.
- Fitness Center - Ocean Two’s state of the art gym is located on the 2nd floor of the Resort and is equipped with Techno Gym cardio and weight equipment. The East facing location of the gym allows natural light to infiltrate the room giving it a bright and energetic atmosphere. The gym is air-conditioned but the east facing windows allow the natural, tradewinds of the Caribbean to keep the gym cool and fresh if you prefer. The gym has treadmills, elliptical trainers, a bike, various weight machines as well as a variety of free weights and racks so that you can keep in tip top shape even while on vacation. Personal training services available on request.
- Spa & Beauty Services - A selection of Spa Services are available at Ocean Two including manicures, pedicures, massages, hair styling, make-up application and special bridal and honeymoon packages. These services are available in the comfort and privacy of your room or suite or perhaps you wish to indulge while enjoying the magnificent view on the rooftop patio overlooking Oistins Bay or in a poolside cabana. Please contact Front Desk or Concierge for a full list of services and rates available at Ocean Two.
During peak, family holiday periods such as Easter, Summer and the Holiday Period, a supervised Children’s Program will be available to Ocean Two’s guests ages 15 and under. Activities, crafts, outings, movie nights under the stars, dances and many more fun filled days will be planned by our Activities Team for our younger guests.
- Hotel Rooms - Ocean Two offers 18 Hotel Rooms which are comfortably appointed with a King bed with a divine pillow top mattress and luxury linens and pillows. The Hotel room is also equipped with a flat screen television which has cable, Movies on Demand and Check In/Check Out capabilities. The en-suite bathroom in the Hotel Room features double vanity, granite countertops and a spacious shower with a rainfall shower as well as handheld shower as well as plush bathrobes and slippers. The private balcony has partial ocean views and is the perfect vantage point for your morning coffee or tea or a view at sunset.
- One Bedroom Oceanfront Suite - There are 50 One Bedroom Ocean Front Residences at Ocean Two. These spacious suites are approximately 806 sq ft (75 sq m) and equipped with a private bedroom with a King Bed complete with a pillow top mattress and luxurious linens and pillows. The Bedroom is equipped with a flat screen television which has cable, Movies on Demand and Check In/Check Out capabilities. The bathroom in the One Bedroom Ocean Front Suite is very large with a modern shower stall with a bench, rainfall shower and handheld shower. The double vanity and granite countertop and plush bathrobes add to the extravagance of this suite. The living and dining area of the One Bedroom Ocean Front Suite are comfortably outfitted with a sleeper sofa, 4 person dining table and flat screen television which has the same capabilities as the bedroom television. The fully equipped kitchen is neatly tucked into the corner of this suite allowing an open plan concept that extends onto the spacious balcony. The ocean front balcony is where most guests spend their time as it overlooks the pool, beach and out to the stunning Caribbean Sea. Maximum Occupancy 3 Adults or 2 Adults & 2 Children.
- Two Bedroom Oceanfront Suite - For those persons traveling with family or as a group, the 13 Two Bedroom Ocean Front Suites are the ideal accommodation. The spacious suites are approximately 1,410 sq ft (131 sq m) and have 2 private bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (1 is an en-suite bathroom) and 2 balconies (1 balcony is accessible from the Master Bedroom only). The bedrooms are furnished with a King Bed in each complete with a pillow top mattress and luxurious linens and pillows. The Bedrooms are equipped with flat screen televisions which have cable, Movies on Demand and Check In/Check Out capabilities. Both bathrooms are well appointed with spacious showers with rainfall and handheld showers as well as double vanities with granite countertops, his and hers bathrobes and slippers. The living and dining room in the Two Bedroom Ocean Front Suite provides ample area for entertaining a group of 6 with a 6 seater dining table, large sleeper sofa and a fully equipped kitchen that can cook the most tantalizing meal! A flat screen television with the same capabilities as the bedroom television is available if you can take your eyes off of the amazing view. The balcony in the Two Bedroom Ocean Front Suite overlooks the pool, deck, beach and magnificent sea. Maximum capacity 5 Adults; 2 Adults and 4 Children; or 4 Adults and 2 Children.
- Two Bedroom Bay View Suite - There are 5 Two Bedroom, Bay View Residences. The approximate square footage of this Residence Category is 1,664 sq ft. The Master Bedroom has one King bed, an en-suite bathroom and soaker tub with a fabulous picture window and a balcony with a partial ocean view. The second bedroom has one King Bed and partial ocean view from the windows; there is a second bathroom with rainfall shower and handheld shower. The residence has a large living room with a Queen sleeper sofa; the dining room has a 6 person table and fully equipped kitchen. All Two Bedroom Bay View Residences have balconies with partial, ocean views. This Residence Category also includes: 3 flat screen TVs including cable, Air-Conditioning in both the living/dining room and bedrooms as well as ceiling fans, iPOD Docking Station and WiFi Access.
Ocean Two has 70 elegantly appointed suites to ensure your complete enjoyment and relaxation. With 4 room categories for our guests to choose from: Hotel Room, One Bedroom Ocean Front Suite, Two Bedroom Ocean Front Suite and Two Bedroom Bay View Suite.
Our most popular categories are our Suites as they provide all the elements to ensure that everything that you need is at your fingertips as well as ensuring that you have ample space to relax and enjoy the spectacular views from their ocean front positioning. All suites include fully equipped kitchens which include stainless steel appliances: full size refrigerator and freezer, stove top, convection over, dishwasher, washer and dryer (Two Bedroom Suites include a wine fridge). All bedrooms and living areas are air-conditioned and include ceiling fans as well as safes that are large enough to accommodate 15” laptops. WiFi Access and well as secure, hard wired internet access and direct dial, international calling. Tea and Coffee making facilities are available in all room categories. Hair Dryers, Irons and Ironing Boards are also available in all Rooms and Suites
The dynamic, water sports team is available to provide you with non-motorized equipment including snorkels and goggles, boogie boards, kayaks, pool floats and noodles. A variety of motorized and non-motorized activities are available through our water sports department such as hobie cat rentals, surf lessons, turtle tours, scuba diving and much more!
Ocean Two is the perfect atmosphere for your romantic wedding and honeymoon. With a spectacular rooftop patio overlooking the entire South coast of Barbados, a fabulous beach and large pool deck – O2 lets you breathe easy knowing that you have not only found “the one” but the place to make it all happen!